Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Menu

Ok. So YUMMO. I seriously outdid myself tonight---and no pics to prove it---and no I didn't outdo myself but it was good!

Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups

Cooked Chicken shredded lightly seasoned with whatever:) I used seasoned salt.
Whole Wheat tortillas
Buffalo or BBQ sauce
Blue Cheese Dressing.

Okay, do I need to explain what to do here? Roll em up and enjoy! Delicious--much better than classic wings!

New To Me Cheese Dip

1 lb. GOOD sausage
1 block cream cheese
1 can Rotel tomatoes

Brown the sausage. Drain the fat. Add cream cheese and tomatoes. Melt together over medium heat. Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Choco-Nana Smoothies

1/2 banana
1 cup milk
2 T. peanut butter
2 scoops vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
Squeeze or two---of choco. syrup
extra ice if desired

Layer in order of ingredients listed and blend away! May need more or less milk, depending on desired thickness--can add bit of water to thin as well!

Today as we were leaving for church, I quickly threw 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot with a little water, maybe 1/2 cup and some seasoned salt and ground black pepper. I set the cook time on 4hrs High and walked into bliss after church! It worked perfectly! I drained off the broth, shredded the breasts, added our favorite BBQ sauce and served Chicken BBQ sandwiches for lunch. Yummo, quick and easy. I also had enough chicken for tonight's wraps and for sure 3 lunches this week--all because of a little planning and small effort this a.m. !

Tommorrow you may or may not get a picture of my snow bath yesterday! Yes, a snow bath. and it rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment