Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Mexican Fiesta-Chicken (something) and Refried beans

I'm back. Tired, run down, busy, but I'm back.

Chicken (something)
1 1/2 lbs. cooked chicken breasts chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel
1/2 cup FRESHLY shredded cheddar

Mix all. Place into greased casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Refried Beans
1 can pinto beans--rinsed and drained
Pinch of onion powder, garlic powder, cumin
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 soup can water

Mix all in food processor. If you don't have a food processor, use a potato masher.
Heat to desired temp--I nuked mine for about 3 minutes.

Place desired amount of Chicken "something", refried beans, sour cream, and cilantro in a flour tortilla. Add salsa and hot sauce if desired. Roll up and enjoy!

This is delicious! My entire fam LOVED it including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment