Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grow Mo Mo Grow

My poor children--given the profoundest of names--and then cursed----with crazy nicknames invented by their mom. And she really calls them that--the nickname that is--until they get hmm. . . about school age. I don't know about me sometimes.

So back to the title. Sweet Mo Mo. (Mo for short). He continues to grow and thrive and become the apple of his mother's eye. There seems to be something about that 3rd that makes you think you could have 6 and be just fine. Sometimes I feel so selfish to even wish I had more to hold..more to love. I am so thankful for 3 healthy children. Thank you God again. So love your babies up tight today. Remember how blessed you are and hopefully time will permit you to gather with them around the table tonight--no matter what you serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment