Monday, April 19, 2010

I love Chicken and Noodles

so basic-but I REALLY love it. Try this variation--mix it up a little--make it your own. OWN IT!

Chicken and Noodles
#3-4 large chicken breasts--cooked and cut up into medium size pieces--I like to season mine with chicken base and ground pepper--I poach my breasts on the stove and save the broth.
chicken broth
12 oz. egg noodles
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 soup can of milk
freshly ground pepper

Boil egg noodles in reserved, strained broth (you may need to add water to reserved broth if you do not have enough volume to boil noodles)--can use canned broth as well. Drain noodles. Mix all ingredients and enjoy! I serve this with sweet peas. So easy and so comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment